Ongelimiteerd mobiel internet

Algemene discussies over telecommunicatie
Plaats reactie
yvesfouquet4
Plus Member
Plus Member
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 3 keer
Bedankt: 1 keer

Wegens de abnormaal hoge prijzen van mobiele internetabonnementen vroeg ik me af of het mogelijk is een contract af te sluiten met een nederlandse provider (deze zijn doorgaands goedkoper).

Dus een mobiel internet aanschaffen in NL met nederlands nr, en dit gaan gebruiken in Belgie (roaming kost is nu tocj afgeschaft). Heeft iemand dit ooit al geprobeerd? Is het efficient qua snelheden etc?

Bedankt voor feedback
i used to sleep at night
krisken
userbase crew
userbase crew
Twitter: kriskenbe
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 1857 keer
Bedankt: 1035 keer

Dat is exact wat ik doe met Free (Franse operator) : 25GB op 3G in België.

Internet = Orange 150/15Mbps + WirelessBelgië
Telefonie = EDPnet + OVH
GSM = Orange Go Extreme SE + Scarlet Red
TV = TVV App + Netflix + Disney+ + Streamz
Netwerk = Mikrotik + Ubiquiti
Thomaz
Starter
Starter
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 1 keer
Bedankt: 2 keer

Alles hangt af hoe strikt ze zijn op de interpretatie van de regels omtrent de europese roaming.
Als je geen stabiele relatie hebt met het land van de operator mag men je in principe afschakelen.
ChelloExtremer
Premium Member
Premium Member
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 8 keer
Bedankt: 30 keer

3. How long can I roam like at home when I am abroad?

The general rule is that as long as you spend more time at home than abroad, or you use your mobile phone more at home than abroad, you can roam at domestic prices when travelling wherever in the EU. This is considered a fair use of roaming services.

If this is not the case, your mobile operator may contact you. Operators can detect possible abuses based on the balance of roaming and domestic activity over a fourmonth period: if you spend a majority of your time abroad and consume more abroad than at home over the four months, the operator can ask you to clarify the situation within 14 days. If you continue roaming more than you are at home, your operator may start applying a small charge to your roaming consumption. This will be capped at 3.2 cents per minute of voice call and 1 cent per SMS. For data, the maximum surcharge will be €7.7 per GB (as of 15 June 2017), falling to €6 per GB (as of 1 January 2018), €4.5 per GB (as of 1 January 2019), €3.5 per GB (as of 1 January 2020), €3 per GB (as of 1 January 2021) and finally €2.5 per GB (as of 1 January 2022).
19. I have unlimited data at home. How do I know the volume of roam like at home data that I get?

If your national mobile bundle includes unlimited data, your operator must provide you with a large volume of roam like at home data depending on the price of your mobile bundle.

Your operator should clearly inform you of this roam like at home data allowance. In case you use more data while roaming than the data allowance foresees, you may have to pay a small charge (See also question 21).

If you want to check the operator’s calculation, here is how: the roaming data volume must be at least twice the volume obtained by dividing the price of your mobile bundle (excluding VAT) by €7.7. For your information, €7.7 is the maximum price that your operator has to pay the foreign operator for 1 GB of data when you are abroad in the EU during 2017. This means that you may get more roam like at home data than the volume your operator can purchase with your monthly subscription from the foreign operator whose network you are using abroad.

Example: At home, you have a mobile bundle including unlimited calls, SMS and data for €42 (€35 excluding 20% VAT). When travelling in the EU, you get roam like at home for unlimited calls and SMS, and at least 9.1 GB of data (2*(35 / 7.7) =9.1).
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-mar ... rs-roaming
guntherstassen
Pro Member
Pro Member
Uitgedeelde bedankjes: 12 keer
Bedankt: 27 keer

Is free een prepaid of maandelijks abonnement?
Wordt deze per post opgestuurd of moet je ergens in een supermarkt deze halen?
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Telecom Algemeen”